Anonymous Question 1
Controlling Your Browser
- Many display frames have this note at the bottom:
Want to print this page? Use this version
Clicking This gets an independent window that can be
maniputated on all systems.
- Resizing fonts or Opening Frame in New Window
- On Mozilla
- Clicking on "View" on top toolbar, allows resizing of type.
- Clicking on a frame, brings up menu. Pick "This Frame"
and then chose "Open Frame in New Window." (Other choices may be
- On PC, the following things work:
- Can drag sides of windows to resize -both IE and Mozilla
- Can make windows fill the full screen with Maximize button -
- In VIEW option, can increase fonts.
View > Fonts > Larger