Common features of both talks.
- Use viewgraphs, see guide.
- Meet with instructor a few days before talk to discuss graded paper
and your draft of of viewgraphs. See schedule below.
- On day of talk, bring copy of viewgraphs for the instructor to
consult during the talk and later in trying to understand peer review
- Peer review will be used in assessing the grade
- Question/answer session immediately follows the talk.
- The talk and subsequent question session will be assessed by
questionnaire filled in by each member of the audience.
- Grade based solely on peer assessment.
- Viewgraph masters supplied even shortly before talk will be quickly
transferred to transparencies. Viewgraph masters supplied the night
before are especially appreciated.
- Suggestions for improving viewgraphs will be given at any time.
Draft Schedule of meetings over talk/paper
|Tuesday April 10
||Wednesday April 11
||Thursday April 12
||Friday April 13
|12:30 Jim Burns
||9:30 William Bishoff
|| 9:30 James Keller
||9:30 Brian Revis
10:30 Kevin Lantz
1:30 Van Nguyen
Draft schedule of video viewing meetings
|Tuesday April 24 (11:30-12:18)
||Wednesday April 25 (11:30-12:18)
11:30-11:45 William Bishoff
11:46-12:01 Jim Burns
12:02-12:17 James Keller
11:30-11:45 Kevin Lantz
11:46-12:01 Van Nguyen
12:02-12:17 Brian Revis