Anonymous Question 1
Make your frames resizable! It is almost impossible to read @800x600
- Many display frames have this note at the bottom:
Want to print this page? Use this version
Clicking This gets an independent window that can be
maniputated on all systems.
- On Unix with netscape, clicking right button on top of relevant frame,
brings up a memo including this relevant item:
Open Frame in New Window.
This new window can be resized.
- On PC, the following things work:
- This of course - both IE and Netscape
- Can drag sides of windows to resize -both IE and Netscape
- Can make windows fill the full screen with Maximize button -
both IE and Netscape
- In VIEW option, can increase fonts.
IE: View > Fonts > Larger
Netscape: View > Increase Font