Referee Report of 20-Minute Talk
- Briefly describe the main points of the talk. Be very specific.
- Comment on quality of talk. With respect to the science,
how did the speaker sustain your interest for the full
20 minutes? Were you lost or bored at any point?
- Comment on clarity of the viewgraphs. Did you miss any
important point because it was not on a viewgraph? What figures
- Comment on organization of the material. Be specific. Did the
- clearly indicate the plan of the talk in the introduction ?
- clearly lead you from one main point to the next in the development ?
- provide a concise summary, putting the talk in a broader context
in the conclusion ?
- Additional comments: For example, articulation, eye
contact, hand gestures
Please put your name here. ____________________
Your comments and
suggestions are appreciated.
[Writing Course Home Page]
To cite this page:
Referee Report of 30-Minute Talk
Edited by: email@example.com on