Common features of both talks.
- Use viewgraphs, see guide.
- Meet with instructor a few days before talk to discuss draft of
of viewgraphs and graded paper. See email & below for schedule.
- Bring one copy of the viewgraph for the instructor to consult
during the talk and later in trying to understand peer review
- Peer review will be used in assessing the grade
- Question/answer session will immediately follow the talk.
- The talk and subsequent question session will be assessed by
questionnaire filled in by each member of the audience.
- Grade based solely on peer assessment.
- Viewgraph masters supplied even shortly before talk will be quickly
transferred to transparencies. Viewgraph masters supplied the night
before are especially appreciated.
- Suggestions for improving the viewgraphs will be given at any time.
Draft Schedule of meetings over talk/paper
Friday April 16 Monday April 19 Tuesday April 20
12:30 Long 9:30 Collins 9:30 Donaldson
2:30 Brocketti 1:30 Damico
Friday April 23 Tuesday April 27 Thursday April 29
9:30 Loomis 9:30 Ngeow 9:30 Phillips
10:30 Jones 10:30 Marusa 10:30 Vianello
Friday April 30