CMS CSC(EMU) FED Crate
The FED Crate hosts the DCC and DDU. It is a 21 slots 9U high by 220mm deep VME crate. It uses VME64x P1 backplane for power, and VME data, and it uses custom backplane at P3 position for high speed data communication between DDU and DCC, and CMS fast control.
- Rack Layout (pdf)
- Rack Wizard views (S1G06, S1G07, S1G08)
- Single Fiber Bundle Mapping (YE1&YE2, YE3)
- Fiber sub-Bundle Routing (YE1&YE2, YE3)
- Cross-Ref Table of Fiber Cassette Mapping (pdf)
- FED Crate Fiber Cassettes (pdf, overview)
- Peripheral Crate Rack Fiber Cassettes (pdf)
- CSC FED Crates (pdf)
- RUI to Chamber # mapping (pdf)
FED Crate Photos from USC55.