Necronomicon: Psalm 23
From: laba-2kd%WEB.Berkeley.EDU@jade.berkeley.edu (kim dong hwan)
Subject: The _Necronomicon_, Psalm 23
Date: 20 Sep 89 23:30:16 GMT
When TOR Books got a new computer typesetter, they used this as a test
The Necronomicon, Psalm 23
1. Cthulhu is my swimming coach; I shall not want.
2. He maketh me to lie down in comfortable craftmatic beds; he leadeth
me beside the open bar; he restoreth my soul.
3. Yea, though I skulk through the valley of greatly disgruntled employers,
I will fear no evil. For thou, O Cthulhu, art with me, thy snorkel and
flippers they comfort me.
4. Thou preparest a stiff drink for me in the presence of my enemies;
thou anointest my gills with Coppertone; my Flintstones jelly glass runneth
5. Surely expensive European vacations, marital bliss, and winning Lotto
tickets will follow me the rest of my life; and I shall dwell in the
pressurized underwater dome of Cthulhu forever.
Edited by Brad Templeton. MAIL, yes MAIL your jokes to funny@looking.ON.CA
Attribute the joke's source if at all possible. I will reply, mailers willing.
I reply to all submissions, but about 20% of the replies bounce.
Back to humor page.