Women face challenges in STEM fields, including Physics. Here are some statistics about the state of women in science, as well as papers and articles about the reasons behind some of these challenges.
This talk was presented on February 25, 2014 at the SWIP Sexual Assault Education Night. The event was hosted by SWIP with the help of the Student Advocacy Center and the Student Wellness Center.
Papers & Articles
- Culture, Gender, and Math
- Gender Inequality in Deliberative Participation
- Marriage Structure and Resistance to the Gender Revolution in the Workplace
- "Stereotype Threat": Why Women Quit Science Jobs
- Female Physicist Doctoral Experiences